The 4M OTB 25L is the smallest backpack of the 4M family. It is designed for urban operations or short day patrols in the operating environment.
- The backpack is clearly divided into several compartments, which ensure easy access to all equipment and separatestorage of small equipment. Both the main compartment and the two front smaller compartments are equipped with smaller well arranged organizers/pockets.
- The back system with Tubular Stripes™ ensures ventilation and a secure backpack position in any situation.
- Laser cut MOLLE systems on the front of the backpack for easy attachment of small accessories, on the sides of the strength strap MOLLE systems for attaching heavier equipment and pockets with ammunition.
- Compression straps reduce the volume of the backpack and allow the quick temporary attachment of the equipment to the backpack. In case of damage to the main zipper, they close the main compartment.
- The backpack is equipped with all standard accessories such as removable hip belt, chest length and height adjustable strap, and anatomically padded carrying straps, opening for antenna, radio and hydration bag tubes, waterproof zipper.